.

.

10 febrero 2010

the only exception

feelings '

When i was younger I saw my daddy cry, and cursed at the wind, he broke his own heart.
And i watched. As he tried to reassemble it.
And my momma swore that, she would never let herself forget.
And that was the day i promised id never sing of love, If it does not exist.

But darling, you, are, the only exception.

Maybe i know, somewhere, deep in my soul, that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways, to make it alone or keep a straight face.
And i've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable, distance. And up until now I had sworn to myself that i was content, with loneliness.

Cos none of it was ever worth the risk, but you, are, the only exception.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Tell me baby; what's your story?