.

.

03 agosto 2010

Ignorancia .

If I'm a bad person you don't like me, well, i guess I'll make my own way.
It's a circle. A mean circle. I can't excite you anymore.
Where's your gavel?, your jury?. What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but, if you're gonna judge me, well, sentence me to another life.
Don't wanna hear your sad songs, don't wanna feel your pain when you swear "it's all my fault", 'cause you know we're not the same. We're not the same .
You treat me just like, another stranger. Well, it's nice to meet you sirI guess I'll go, i'll best be on my way out.
Ignorance is your new best friend.
This is the best thing that could've happened.
Any longer, and I wouldn't have made it.
It's not a war, no, it's not a rapture.
I'm just a person, but you can't take it!
The same tricks that; that once fooled me they won't get you anywhere.
I'm not the same kid from your memory.
But now I can fend for myself.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Tell me baby; what's your story?