.

.

20 marzo 2010

cigarettes & alcohol .



Is it my imagination, or have I finally found something worth living for?
I was looking for some action, but all I found was cigarettes and alcohol .


You could wait for a lifetime, to spend your days in the sunshine. You might as well do the white line
Cos when it comes on top . . .


You gotta make it happen!


Is it worth the aggravation to find yourself a job when there's nothing worth working for?
It's a crazy situation, but all I need are cigarettes and alcohol!



1 comentario:

  1. Hola, me encanta tu blog :) estoy buscando alguien que me ayude o más bien enseñe a poner fotos de cuerpo completo en HQ como tu foto de Fainello o Taylor Launter, te lo agradecería mucho si me ayudas :D

    Pd: por cualquier cosa mi msn es Nicolee.thaa@hotmail.com :)

    ResponderBorrar

Tell me baby; what's your story?